Sunday, July 29, 2007

Repose Interrupted.....by Today's Guest Blogger, Mabel



Waking up.


How many more pictures are you planning to take?


Ahhhhh.....she's finally finished. ZZZzzzzzzzz


So Mom's been busy sprucing up her Etsy Shop getting ready for the upcoming (hopefully busy, cuz I'll get more cookies) Howliday Season. She got a new cool banner, courtesy of the art4milkbones puppers, Morgie & Mully. She's also been adding lots of new howloween and howliday stuff to the shop.

So today she decides she wants a new avatar too. Ok fine, I thought, she'll just drag out some old picture of one of us and use it. But noooooo......she wants to take new pictures...of me!

I had just gotten settled for my usual morning snooze on "my" futon on the front porch. This is my mostest favorite thing in the world to do. Hey, when you're 14 you take your kicks where you can get 'em. Before long, Mom comes along with snood and camera in hand and starts posing me and snapping pictures. Needless to say, I was none too pleased as you can see.
What we dogs don't do for our humans. Sheesh...

1 comment:

bencandance said...

Ha ha ha! What a sweet girl! Love her little scarf. :)



http://bencandance.blogspot.com/

Handmade Dog Snoods, Apparel & Accessories